Saturday 6 October 2012

CTMH Advent Calendar

Hey Everyone... 

This is my first official blog so i hope you all enjoy it !  I am super excited about the project I am sharing today and how well it turned out - take a look...

This project was made using the CTMH advent calendar available for purchase on my website


The numbers and shapes were cut using both of the CTMH cartridges also available on my website
A few of the Christmas shapes like the santa, reindeer, snowman, etc were cut using the joys of the season and winter wonderland cricut cartridges. 
The finishing touches include everything from glitter, liquid applique, liquid glass, pearl paint and more glitter !!


And lastly, I used my favorite stamp set Love Life from CTMH and a technique from a recent CTMH video to decorate the back of my advent calendar. I also used this same stamp set on the boxes as a background stamp.


Here is the video from CTMH I was referring too ...

To make your own advent calendar join my Advent Calendar Workshop on Nov 4, 2012


Now back to my scrapbook room to start my next project... see you all soon
Famida

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Carol - I definitely put my Cricut to work, but it was worth the hours it took to piece together :)

      Delete